Develop a clear concept of what you are looking for before starting your research, and save time!
- View research as a process
- Choose an interesting topic that fits your assignment
- Decide on a focus that is not too narrow or too broad
- Select evidence to answer your research question
- Brainstorm keywords to find pertinent resources
The Library strives to provide accessibility to all online content. If a Library resource or video is not accessible, or you cannot retrieve it or view it, please let us know using our Report an Error form.
The tutorial, Analyze Your Research Strategy, has received peer-reviewed, Primo status through the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL):
At the end of this tutorial, retrieve a PDF of your responses to keep and/or share with your instructor.
To navigate the tutorial, use the Next or Previous green buttons, or click on the Table of Contents icon near the upper left-hand corner.